In spring, wash your face to prevent rough skin!
The cherry blossom season has arrived again this year.
It's getting warmer and I'm excited to have more opportunities to go out! In spring, many people are worried about rough skin due to fluctuating skin.
Fluctuational skin is a condition where your skin becomes delicate during the change of seasons, causing rough skin such as dryness , redness , itching , and acne.
- Complex dirt unique to spring As the season gets sweatier, complex dirt specific to spring, such as dust , pollen , yellow sand , and chemicals , will easily adhere to your skin.
- Ultraviolet Rays The amount of UV rays increases rapidly from around March.
- Decreased barrier function: Carrying dry skin from winter, the skin's barrier function decreases and the skin reacts to external stimuli.
Washing your face is the deciding factor for 70% to 80% of cases! Here we will introduce important face wash tips to prevent spring stains.
- Always wash and clean your hands before washing your face.
- Cleansing thoroughly removes oil-soluble dirt such as sebum from the skin surface as well as from within the pores.
- Lather up plenty of washing foam and carefully remove water-soluble dirt such as sweat, dust, and pollen. The basic rule of washing your face is to use lukewarm water between 37 and 40 degrees. It opens your pores and makes it easier to remove dirt.
- After washing your face, gently wipe it with a soft towel. Immediately after washing your face, the surface of your skin is very soft, so scrubbing it with a stiff towel will damage the dead skin cells and promote rough skin.
- After that, prepare your skin with serum, lotion, emulsion, etc. depending on your skin condition. In the morning, don't forget to use a makeup base with UV effects!
Suitable for all skin types, it cleanses away the complex impurities typical of spring, while leaving a fresh and moisturizing finish thanks to the Lipidure formula. Recommended to use as a set.
Enjoy the short spring with beautiful skin that shines in the spring sunlight!
Solide cleansing gel
A water-soluble cleansing gel that gently absorbs makeup and dirt without stripping your skin of essential moisture. A gentle wash that leaves your skin moisturized.view the details
Solide washing gel
A facial cleansing gel with fine foam that wraps around dirt. It has a soft texture that is easy to lather.view the details
If you are unsure about taking care of yourself, we recommend beauty treatment at Color Beauty Lab Calole.
Color Beauty Lab Kurume Main Store
Address: 2F Zipang Building, 2-15 Otemachi, Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture 830-0034
Color Beauty Lab Saga Taku store
Address: T-Mar House Room T-1, 75-5 Haruki, Ogi-cho, Ogi-shi, Saga Prefecture, 845-0014 Phone: 0952-73-7080
Color Beauty Lab Ube store
Address: Shintencho Center Heights 802, 2-1-2 Higashihonmachi, Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture 755-0028 Phone: 0836-39-5036
Color Beauty Lab Sasebo store
Address: Room 104, Grandeur Nihonmatsu Building A, 352-184 Ueharacho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture 859-3202 Phone: 0836-39-5036
Carole Kumamoto store
Address: 8-3-15 Nagamine Minami, Higashi-ku, Kumamoto City, 861-8039
Color Beauty Lab Fukuoka store/Saga store has been integrated into Kurume main store.