Take measures to prevent dry skin during summer!
August is a month of intense heat, and the temperature and humidity continue to rise. The environment in August is quite harsh for your skin, with strong sunlight, high amounts of UV rays, and a large temperature difference between indoors and outdoors.
In addition, the surface of your skin tends to become sticky due to sweat and sebum, so don't you tend to forget to moisturize your skin, thinking it's moisturized?
In fact, your skin tends to dry out in the summer.
In summer, the surface of your skin is sticky, and the inside of your skin is dry and dry.
- Drying indoors with air conditioner
- We tend to omit the necessary moisturizing lotions and creams in our daily skin care routine.
- Skin turnover tends to be disrupted due to lack of sleep, loss of appetite, and unbalanced eating habits due to the heat.
- Excessive face washing to remove sebum and excessive care with face packs
Possible causes include the above.
If you don't notice your inner dry skin in the summer and come autumn, it will become even more dry, and you will develop spots, fine lines, itchiness, and sensitivity, leading to what is known as ``flaky skin''!
It is necessary to take measures against dryness in summer.
- Remove dirt properly. Cleanse and wash your skin to remove sebum and sweat.
At Carole, we especially value cleansing in the morning .
In the morning, your skin is clogged with sebum and sweat not only on the surface of your skin but also in your pores. If you apply makeup without removing it properly, your makeup will come off quickly, and the sebum in your pores will oxidize due to UV rays, leading to darkening of your pores.
Also, if dirt is not removed properly, it will prevent the penetration of beauty ingredients such as lotion after washing your face.
- Moisturize and stabilize the stratum corneum Dry skin is characterized by a lack of moisturizing ingredients in the stratum corneum (intercellular lipids, sebum membrane, etc.), which makes the stratum corneum unstable and leads to dryness inside the skin. It's about going.
To prevent dryness, it is important to stabilize the stratum corneum .
In addition to lotion, use milky lotions and creams to replenish the moisturizing ingredients within the stratum corneum.
- Get quality sleep Lack of sleep is the enemy of beauty! Quality is more important than time .
Take a bath and do some light stretching to relax your body and mind.
For customers who have Sunlight, indigo and blue-green are recommended.
Also, to improve the quality of your sleep, you need nutrients such as vitamin B6, vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc .
An easy way to get these nutrients is by drinking a cup of milk cocoa or matcha milk before bed .
If you don't like milk, you can switch to soy milk.
Keep your skin moisturized by taking measures to prevent dryness in the summer and prepare for the ``fluctuation of your skin'' in the fall.
If you are unsure about taking care of yourself, we recommend beauty treatment at Color Beauty Lab Calole.
Color Beauty Lab Kurume Main Store
Address: 2F Zipang Building, 2-15 Otemachi, Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture 830-0034
Color Beauty Lab Saga Taku store
Address: T-Mar House Room T-1, 75-5 Haruki, Ogi-cho, Ogi-shi, Saga Prefecture, 845-0014 Phone: 0952-73-7080
Color Beauty Lab Ube store
Address: Shintencho Center Heights 802, 2-1-2 Higashihonmachi, Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture 755-0028 Phone: 0836-39-5036
Color Beauty Lab Sasebo store
Address: Room 104, Grandeur Nihonmatsu Building A, 352-184 Ueharacho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture 859-3202 Phone: 0836-39-5036
Carole Kumamoto store
Address: 8-3-15 Nagamine Minami, Higashi-ku, Kumamoto City, 861-8039
Color Beauty Lab Fukuoka store/Saga store has been integrated into Kurume main store.