Make the gloomy rainy season HAPPY!
The season of refreshing fresh green leaves has passed, and the annoying rainy season is upon us. Even though the rain is a blessing, the sky is overcast, the landscape is gray, and the heat and humidity are rising, making you feel depressed.
The rainy season in Japan is said to last about a month and a half. 90 days, 2,160 hours, and 129,600 minutes. It would be a waste to spend all that time feeling depressed! It's up to you whether you want to spend your indoor life lazily or happily during the rainy season.
June's Carole proposes ways to spend the rainy season HAPPY.
Let's do something that we usually don't get to do because we're too busy.
- I watched the drama I was interested in all at once.
- Read the book you have already bought
- Try to focus on acquiring qualifications or studying for your hobbies.
- Try seasonal dishes and serve them to your family
- Research on image changes such as fashion, makeup, and hair arrangement for summer
- Singing passionately at karaoke
- Make your room colorful
Taking actions to improve your mood will clear your mind.
- Release your contracted body with yoga and stretching
- Detox with a half-body bath using your favorite solvent
- Foot and upper arm massage for summer
- Prepare your skin for summer with skin care that takes a little longer than usual
- Incorporate indigo color into your bedroom and bedding to improve the quality of your sleep
- Get vitamins and minerals from dark vegetables and fruits
By moving your body and improving the quality of your diet and sleep, you can refresh your mind and body.
After taking a bath to improve blood circulation, do a simple massage using a cream that has a slimming effect.
Spread a generous amount of cream all over your feet and massage your ankles, calves, and thighs from bottom to top about 30 times with both hands clenched into fists. You don't have to put much effort into it! Please loosen the areas with a lot of cellulite a little harder. Finally, massage the base of your thighs (groin area).
Apply the same cream, stretch your right arm straight, and massage the sagging part of your upper arm from the elbow toward your armpit about 30 times with your left hand, which is clenched into a fist. Finally, massage your armpits (underarm area). Do the same with your left arm.
During this humid season, the key is to wash your face twice. Use 1.5 times more cleansing gel than usual.
- Gently massage from bottom to top, imagining that the gel is absorbed into the pores.
- Rinse with lukewarm water around 38℃ to 39℃
- After cleansing, lather up the washing gel into a fluffy lather and wash by wrapping it around your face.
- Rinse with lukewarm water about 30 times
- Check that there is no unwashed area on the forehead or neck.
- After washing your face, gently wipe it dry with a soft towel.
During this time of year, your skin can go back and forth between being sticky and dry, so we recommend moisturizing it with a moisturizing serum and using a lotion that balances sebum. It will be even more effective if you add exfoliation and moisturizing care with a pack about once a week.
In order to enjoy summer to the fullest, please survive the rainy season well and stay happy while improving yourself.
I hear many people say that they get easily swollen during the rainy season. Why don't you aim for a refreshing leg line and upper arms in preparation for summer?
Fit Beaute Power Conch
A concentrated power serum that enhances the effects of slimming care and cellulite care. Use it after bathing to maintain beautiful skin while tightening and firming the skin.view the details
Fit Beaute Firming Cream
A gel cream that promotes effective slimming targeting the upper arms, stomach area, thighs, and hips. Recommended not only for people who are sensitive to cold or have poor metabolism, but also for those who have difficulty losing excess body fat even after dieting.view the details
Fit Beaute Seruri Cream
A cream that approaches cellulite that appears on the skin's surface. It works on cellulite that has formed into lumps and supports its decomposition.view the details
Fit Beaute Sea Bath Powder
A bath additive that helps promote the elimination of waste products through sweating during bath time. It makes it easier to eliminate unnecessary waste products from the body and prepares the body for body-building care.view the details
If you are unsure about taking care of yourself, we recommend beauty treatment at Color Beauty Lab Calole.
Color Beauty Lab Kurume Main Store
Address: 2F Zipang Building, 2-15 Otemachi, Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture 830-0034
Color Beauty Lab Saga Taku store
Address: T-Mar House Room T-1, 75-5 Haruki, Ogi-cho, Ogi-shi, Saga Prefecture, 845-0014 Phone: 0952-73-7080
Color Beauty Lab Ube store
Address: Shintencho Center Heights 802, 2-1-2 Higashihonmachi, Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture 755-0028 Phone: 0836-39-5036
Color Beauty Lab Sasebo store
Address: Room 104, Grandeur Nihonmatsu Building A, 352-184 Ueharacho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture 859-3202 Phone: 0836-39-5036
Carole Kumamoto store
Address: 8-3-15 Nagamine Minami, Higashi-ku, Kumamoto City, 861-8039
Color Beauty Lab Fukuoka store/Saga store has been integrated into Kurume main store.